The Heritage Crafts Association (HCA) is a membership organisation. Our Members include craft organisations and groups, such as charities supporting crafts, groups of makers from a region, and groups interested in a particular craft. Our Members’ contributions are very much appreciated: we receive no government funding.
As an organisation or business member of the HCA you will:
- Know that 100% of your subscription will go towards helping the HCA achieve its charitable aims
- Be invited to the HCA’s AGM and other Association meetings where you will have an opportunity to vote on significant issues affecting the charity (one vote per member organisation or business)
- Have priority for invitations to all events run by the HCA (this includes a member organisation’s own members)
- Receive up to five copies of our regular e-newsletter (usually monthly) with information about what the HCA has been doing on your behalf, and also about heritage crafts events and activities throughout the country
- Use official HCA branding on your website and publications
- Advertise your events and activities in our newsletter and through social media
- Have an entry on The Makers or have your name featured on the affiliated organisation or business member page of the HCA website (if you wish).
See also: Become an Individual Member.
Choose your payment option: