Join Heritage Crafts and become part of a growing community that is helping to support and promote heritage crafts.
Membership benefits include:
- a monthly e-newsletter with updates on Heritage Crafts’ advocacy work and projects, plus news about heritage craft events and activities throughout the country;
- for practising craftspeople, a profile on The Makers, our online showcase of work by Heritage Crafts members;
- priority invitations to Heritage Crafts events;
- discounted ticket(s) to our Annual Conference where you will have the opportunity to meet, listen to and celebrate heritage craftspeople from across the country;
- invitation to Heritage Crafts’ AGM where you will be able to vote on significant issues affecting the charity.
You can read news of our work and latest projects here. None of it would have been possible without the support of our members.
Join us and help safeguard heritage crafts skills and knowledge for the future.
- Individual membership (including sole trader businesses) costs just £20 per year
- Student / trainee membership costs just £15 per year
- Joint membership (two individuals at the same address) costs just £35 per year
- Organisation and larger business membership costs just £40 per year
- Gift membership (for individuals) costs just £25 per year