For your lucky recipient, gift membership includes:
- a monthly e-newsletter with updates on Heritage Crafts’ advocacy work and projects, plus news about heritage craft events and activities throughout the country;
- for practising craftspeople, a profile on The Makers, our online showcase of work by Heritage Crafts members;
- invitations to regional networking meetings (currently West Midlands, South West England, North England, Scotland, East Midlands, Wales and Northern Ireland, with more regions to follow);
- priority invitations to other Heritage Crafts events;
- discounted ticket to our Annual Conference where you will have the opportunity to meet, listen to and celebrate heritage craftspeople from across the country;
- invitation to Heritage Crafts’ AGM where you will be able to vote on significant issues affecting the charity;
- use of official Heritage Crafts branding on your website and print.
After receiving your payment we will contact you to ask whether you would like to receive your gift certificate by post (UK only) or by email and whether you would like it send to you or direct to your recipient. The gift certificate will contain details for them to contact us to complete their membership.
Last orders for postal certificates in time for Christmas: 4th December
£25 covers the cost of the annual membership and the admin or postage fees of sending your certificate through the post (UK only) or electronically.