The Heritage Crafts Association (HCA) is a membership organisation. Our Friends include professional and amateur craftspeople, and those who simply love craft made by other people. Our Friends range in skill level from masters to apprentices, students to teachers. Our Friends’ contributions are very much appreciated: we receive no government funding.
As an individual member of the HCA you will:
- Know that 100% of your membership fee will go towards helping the HCA achieve its charitable aims
- Be invited to the HCA’s AGM and other Association meetings where you will have an opportunity to vote on significant issues affecting the charity
- Have priority for invitations to all events run by the HCA
- Receive a regular e-newsletter (usually monthly) with information about what the HCA has been doing on your behalf, and also about heritage crafts events and activities throughout the country
- Have an entry on The Makers (if you wish).
See also: Become an Organisation / Business Member.
Choose your payment option: